2013-05-27

Ökenberglärka - Eremophila bilopha - Temminck’s Horned Lark - Alouette bilophe

click to enlarge


Ökenberglärka - Eremophila bilopha  - Temminck’s Horned Lark  
NF Photo 121113,  Lärkslätten,  Morocco

I can´t find any notions of any difference between males and females so I have no idéa of what this is. I thought it was male but I´m not sure.

About Temminck’s Horned Lark on wiki  Birdguides images
a busy bird on you tube video

Wild Bird Wednesday
The Moroccan diary on my Travel blog 
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. Herlige bilder!
    Aldri sett denne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice capture!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of another interesting bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a pretty lark! Great sighting and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another brilliant bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great-looking bird!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Moroccan birdblog. :) I appreciate any comment.