2014-02-10

Flamingo - Phoenicopterus roseus - Greater Flamingo - Phoenicopteriformes

click to enlarge


Flamingo - Phoenicopterus roseus - Greater Flamingo - Phoenicopteriformes
2 juveniles
 © NF Photo 121122,  Agadir, Morocco

This is juvenile birds. The first time I saw one of them I got a ghost like feeling about them.
Sorry these are in the wrong order but when I post it on FB I want the first one to show.

 Bird D´Pot
The Moroccan trip report on my Travel blog 
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Snygga bilder, den första är vackrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'know? I think this is the first time I've ever EVER seen a flamingo swimming and even taking off in flight! What a thrill. Excellent, and educational for me today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and unusual shots.
    All the best Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Läcker fågel.. Fina bilder..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shots of the Flamingo..Enjoy your new week, Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, beautifull présentation shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see this one too. Very nice sighting.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Moroccan birdblog. :) I appreciate any comment.