2013-10-29

Ökenstenskvätta - Oenanthe deserti - Desert Wheatear - Traquet du désert

click to enlarge

Ökenstenskvätta, hane - Oenanthe deserti - Desert Wheatear, male - Traquet du désert 
NF Photo 121117,  Aousard o Oued Jenna, Western Sahara, Morocco

This day I only saw a male Desert Wheater. Last time I saw this species it was a female. To bad they were not together. This one also has teh beautiful desert color. But with a very dark face.


Wild Bird Wednesday
The Moroccan trip report on my Travel blog 
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. Hi What a beautiful little bird, great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of another very interesting bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great serie of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Wheatear, great sighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Den är så mörk i ansiktet att det ser ut som om den skulle ha en mask på.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the subtle colours, very nice~

    ReplyDelete
  7. another lovely bird. We had a female on Rhyl Beach, a little stunner

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Moroccan birdblog. :) I appreciate any comment.