2013-10-08

Strandskata - Haematopus ostralegus - Eurasian Oystercatcher - Huîtrier pie

click to enlarge

Strandskata - Haematopus ostralegus - Eurasian Oystercatcher - Huîtrier pie 
NF Photo 121116,  Dakhla Peninsula, Western Sahara, Morocco

Pictures taken at the Atlantic coast of Western Sahara, Morocco. Birds only passing by.

Wild Bird Wednesday
The Moroccan trip report on my Travel blog 
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. Great to see another kind of Oystercatcher. That last photo of the two birds is especially great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flotte bilder av tjelden. I Norge er denne et sikkert vårtegn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...superior in flight photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love oystercatchers! Great flight shots!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Moroccan birdblog. :) I appreciate any comment.