2014-01-23

Berberstenskvätta - Oenanthe moesta - Red-rumped Wheatear - Traquet à tête grise

click to enlarge


Berberstenskvätta - Oenanthe moesta - Red-rumped Wheatear - Traquet à tête grise
There is also a Temminck’s (horned) Lark in the image
 © NF Photo 121121,  a desert area south of Guelmim, Morocco

About Red-rumped Wheatear on Birdguides
you tube video

Wild Bird Wednesday     NF Winged 119

The Moroccan trip report on my Travel blog 
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
 , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Love the last shot as it dives upwards in search of a morsel....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, another new bird to me, and it looks like the weather would be more to my liking.
    All the best Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb bird. I really like the Wheatears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det siste bildet likte jeg best. herlig.
    Ha en fin kveld.
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2014/01/30/med-vinger-og-blomst/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty bird! I love the last shot!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Moroccan birdblog. :) I appreciate any comment.